Friday, August 13, 2010

I wrote on the wall on FB to a friend


Hey *****,

I am not going to lie I am not familiar with the everything associated with the free zone so i am not going to speak to that. I do consider myself a conservative , but I don't think that we can solve the issues of our country,state or any government by having one sides opinion matter over the other. The issue with this country is that we are all so caught up in our own opinion and believing that it is right and the other side is wrong that we don't listen to other opinions . We just tune them out and call the other side names.

The founding fathers created a country where we will succeed because of the difference of our ideas are to be discussed and through that discussion hopefully we can come up with the best solution to solve the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment