Pages

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

God

Here is something that I wrote on a friends wall on Facebook. about people's relationships with God. Please let me know what you think.

 I think everybody's relationship with God is different and how they show it is different. I don't think there is a cookie cutter way to be God's servant. Some people feel closer to God in a Church setting , while others feel closer at home with their family. I feel closest while I am running . Some people are very open about their relationship , while others are quiet and let their actions speak for themselves. I think one's relationship with God is their own and should be left that way unless that person needs help . Too many Christians have a way of expressing their way on to people and sometimes that ends up pushing people away.


No comments:

Post a Comment