Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Scanning My Head On This Rainy Tuesday Morning

As I look out my window and see the rain clouds from what used to be Hurricane Issac coming in , I am also listening to Mumford & Sons , so many thoughts are entering my head and  I want to bring them to you in no particular order:

    You can't gripe unless you vote
  • I have made a conscience effort to try not to post anything political in the past few weeks on my Blog, Facebook page or Twitter . I guess I have come to the realization that no matter what I post , it will not change the mind of Obama supporters, just as anything posted by Obama supporters will not change my mind. There is such a stark difference between the two candidates and the direction that they want to take the country , we all have a choice to make on the first Tuesday in November . When that choice is made then we have to live with it and hope that we are either wrong or right.

    Admit it ..we have all done this
  • Why did God give us Nose hairs or for that matter Ear Hair ? Is this punishment from the original sin ? What is the purpose of  having hair in these areas? I looked up nose hair and here is a link to the answer, I guess it is somewhat beneficial. Then why is there ear hair?I guess there is an answer for that too
    My Uncle Denzil's grave-site
  • My wife has been doing researching our family tree and I have to admit that I am fascinated in everything that she is finding . Especially about my Father's side of my family. My Dad passed away this past February , and it is hitting me that I don't really know too much about his side of the family . I wish that I would have asked him more about his family when he was alive, but finding out more about him in some way is bringing me closer to him now.My sister also just recently visited where my dad and I know it was an emotional trip for her. She took this picture of my Uncle Denzil's  grave site, which is located right next to my grandfather's (my Dad's Dad). I have to say that even though I was always proud to be my father's son, that pride grows with every piece of new information that we learn.
  • OK fellow Cleveland Browns fans, it looks like we are going to have yet another rough year. On our 53 man roster we have more than half of our players are either in their 1st or 2nd year. I know that the plan is to build a team that will have continued success over the years , so we have to take our lumps now. I admire that the current leadership is sticking to the plan of building through the draft and hopefully this will result in long term success down the road, but as a Browns fan, I would like to see some progress this year. A four to five win season is not what I call progress.Please watch the video I inserted , it sums it up how we feel.
I guess that is it for today, if there is ever anything you would want my opinion on let me know by emailing me  or by writing in a comment below. Have a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment