|This was posted on a friends Facebook page , I love this!|
- 2012 was a year of changes. I won't go into many details, but it seemed as if someone kicked me down and every time I got back up , I felt the boot kicking me down once again. There were many lessons to be learned from last year, and by the end of the year, I was still being kicked, but this time I did not go down.These are the lessons learned that I will try to carry into the next year.
- I have also learned to rely on the strength of the people that are around me, my family and my friends. I needed you all more than ever and you came through.
- My mother is one strong woman! I knew that already, but it was reaffirmed.
- I was reminded everyday how important my marriage to my wife is to me. God gave me the greatest gift when He brought her into my life .
- Pick my guitar back up. It seems that my life over the past few years has made a movement back to things I did when I was in high school and college , music and performing was a big part of me then, and I believe will be a part of my future as well.
- Finish my upstairs bathroom. It can no longer be my personal bathroom. My son has shown that he has the same talents as I have . We need two bathrooms.
- Help others. Many people helped out this year when my Dad passed, the best way to honor his memory and to repay others is to help those in needs.
- Qualify for the Boston Marathon. I need to run 3 hours and 15 minutes at Buffalo or Erie to do it. ( I did state that in an earlier post that I would run The Wineglass Marathon , but it conflicts with another race that I need to run)
- Continue trying to better myself. Need to continue to do whatever it takes to be a better Father, husband, son, brother and friend
That is it, I look forward to a new year of scanning my head and sharing it with you! Happy New Year!